At Coastal Home Services, we understand how harsh the coastal environment here in eastern North Carolina can be on your home’s systems including your HVAC
unit. We’re excited to now offer Rust Grip encapsulation that is proven to extend the lifespan of your HVAC by protecting it from weather and the environment.
Rust Grip is a liquid coating that is designed to seal air, moisture and chemicals out of surfaces completely. Rust Grip will seal virtually any surface
to protect it against physical wear, corrosion and weather. In just one application, the liquid serves as a primer, intermediate and top coat.
Here are some benefits to using Rust Grip:
- Minimum preparation required
- UV protective and durable
- It works fast – the cure cycle begins within an hour of application so the liquid penetrates and swells to seal the surface pores
- Easy to use
- Will withstand salts, acids and caustics
- Rated as a Class A fire coating
- Strengthens surfaces and increases lifespan
Rust Grip can extend the life of your HVAC system for up to 7 years! Although Rust Grip requires minimal preparation, we recommend application on units
2 years or newer for best results. Whether you’re located on the island from Atlantic Beach to Emerald Isle, on Bogue Sound from Cedar Point to Morehead
City or Beaufort, Rust Grip is a great investment for your home’s HVAC unit! To learn more about how you can protect your home’s heating and air conditioning
unit from the harsh coastal weather and salt air, contact us today!