Just as you wouldn’t drive your car thousands of miles without changing the oil, you shouldn’t go years without performing maintenance on your HVAC system.
Regular preventative maintenance is the best and easiest way to make sure that you avoid any issues and ensure proper performance. Take a look below
and check out the Trane HVAC Maintenance Checklist where you can learn more about what is recommended for your HVAC unit.
- If your system heats & cools: maintenance in the spring & fall is recommended
- If your system is cooling only: maintenance at least once a year before the cooling season is recommended
- If your system is heating only: maintenance at least once a year before the heating season is recommended
It’s important to understand that if your unit is indoors is will require different maintenance than a unit that is outdoors. Outdoor units will require
that dirt, leaves and other debris is removed from inside the cabinet as well as inspection of coil, cabinet, fan motor and blades as well as control
box and wires. Because the unit is outdoors, it may see more wear and tear that an indoor unit. Indoor units still need maintenance and regular checks.
If your unit is indoor, it’s important to inspect all parts and systems and inspect for an leaks or unusual odors. For a more details list of maintenance
recommendations for you HVAC unit, click here.
At Coastal Home Services, you can rely on us for all of your HVAC service and maintenance needs. We even offer an annual service and preventative maintenance
plan. Our preventative maintenance service includes:
- Exlcusive discount rates on replacement unit change-outs during contract period
- Bi-annual service maintenance
- Complete operating system inspection, lubrication, calibration & tuning
- 24 hour emergency & priority service, year round
- Quarterly* filter changes
Click here and scroll down to fill out the form and sign up for our annual HVAC service that will help keep your unit running in
tip top shape and keeping you comfortable all year long!